White flour, 1 cup
Whole wheat flour, 1 cup
Baking powder, 10 g
Brown sugar, 3/4 cup
Chocolate powder, 1 cup
Rice bran oil, 3/4 cup
Soy milk, 1 cup
Instant coffee, 1 flat teaspoon
Apple puree, 3 heaping tablespoons
Vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon
Rice bran oil, 1 tablespoon
Dark chocolate, 100 g
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the cake in a bowl.
3. Pour into a greased baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick from the center of the cake comes out clean with no crumbs.
4. Remove the cake to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the cream: Melt the ingredients for the cream in a small pot, pour over the cake and wait for it to cool for a few minutes. Here is a winning vegan chocolate cake.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour