Tomato juice, 1 L
Boiling water, as needed
Tomato paste, 100 g
Cut yellow bean, 800 g
Garlic, 3 cloves
Parsley, 1 handful
Brown sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Spicy chili sauce, 1 tablespoon
Dried dill, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Boil the tomato juice in a pot and add another 0.25 L of boiling water.
2. Add the tomato paste and when it boils, add the frozen yellow bean.
3. Bring to a boil and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Bring to a boil again, lower the heat and cook with the lid almost closed for 30 minutes or until the beans are soft and ready.
5. Serve hot and Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste (you can add salt to taste).