Vegetable whipped cream, 215 ml
Vanilla soy milk, 1 cup
Vanilla instant pudding, 80 g
Vanilla Oreo cookies, 8 units
Dark chocolate, 350 g
Coconut oil, 3 tablespoons
1. Whip the vegetable cream with the soy milk and instant pudding.
2. Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until cookie crumbs are obtained.
3. Gently mix the cookies with the whipped cream (preferably with a kitchen scraper in folding motions).
4. Transfer to popsicle molds or fill disposable cups to half of them, put in a stick and freeze for at least 8 hours.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a Bain-Marie, and when it is completely melted add the oil and let it cool at room temperature.
6. When the popsicles are frozen and the chocolate has reached room temperature, dip each popsicle in the chocolate and then it should harden within a minute or two. In order to speed things up, you can put it in the freezer for a minute. A perfect vegan popsicle is obtained!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
Equipment: food processor.
The preparation method also includes the use of a microwave or Bain-Marie.