Cabbage, 1/2 medium unit
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Celery, 2 stalks
Parsley, 1 handful
Tomato paste, 1 heaping tablespoon
Tomato juice, 500 ml
Ketchup, 1 tablespoon
Boiling water, 1 L
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Finely chop the cabbage and place in a pot.
2. Finely grate the carrot and add to the pot.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot, cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
4. Lower the heat and cook for about 1 hour with the lid closed, until the cabbage is very tender. Stir occasionally.
5. If the water runs out and the cabbage is not soft yet, you can add more boiling water.
6. Eat hot - delicious also when cold!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
You can add onions or anything else you like.