Red lentil flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Teff flour, 1 tablespoon
Water, 1/4 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dried dill, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Tapioca flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Champignon mushrooms, 3 average sizes
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. In a bowl, mix the lentil flour and teff flour with the water until there are no lumps.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except the olive oil for frying and mix well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a good non-stick pan and pour half of the batter.
4. Lightly spread and wait (cook over low heat for about 10 minutes).
5. Turn to the other side and wait for stabilization.
6. Place on a serving plate and prepare the second vegan omelette (with the second tablespoon of olive oil for frying). Serve and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include the teff flour.