Gluten-free pasta, 500 g
Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 4 cloves
Coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
Broccoli, 1 medium unit
Gluten-free coconut cream, 250 ml
Curry powder, 2 heaping teaspoons
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1/2 teaspoon
1. Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions, strain and cool.
2. In a dry pan, fry the onion and garlic.
3. Once the onion and garlic have browned add the coconut oil and stir.
4. Cut the broccoli into small flowers and add to the pan.
5. Add the coconut cream (use coconut cream without preservatives and not canned) and spices, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
6. Add the cooked rice pasta, mix, taste and season more if needed.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.