Soy milk, 1 cup
Grape seed oil, 1/2 cup
Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
Chocolate milk powder, 1 cup
Apple sauce without added sugar, 225 g
Instant coffee, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, 1/4 cup
White flour, 1 cup
Whole spelt flour, 1 cup
Baking powder, 10 g
Ground coconut, 2 flat tablespoons
Mini chocolate candy, 3 units (50 g)
Dark chocolate, 100 g
Cocoa powder, 1 heaping tablespoon
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
To Scatter Over
Mini chocolate candy, 2 units (35 g)
1. In a bowl, mix the soy milk, oil, sugar, chocolate powder and apple sauce.
2. Melt the instant coffee in a glass with 0.25 cup of boiling water and add to the bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 356°F (180°C) turbo.
4. Sift the flours into a bowl, add the baking powder and coconut, grate the mini chocolate candies on a grater and mix everything together in a bowl.
5. Pour into a greased 26 cm cake pan and bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry from the center of the cake. Remove to cool.
6. Prepare the cream: Cook all the ingredients in a small pot until evenly dissolved.
7. Pour the cream over the cake evenly and sprinkle over the broken mini chocolate candies.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: 26 cm diameter round cake pan.
The preparation method also includes cooking.