The Wet Ingredians
Banana, 3 medium units
Brown sugar, 3 flat tablespoons
Date honey, 4 tablespoons
Ground coconut, 2 flat tablespoons
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
The Dry Ingredians
Spelt flour, 1 cup
Whole spelt flour, 1 cup
Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
Salt, 1 pinch
The Extra Ingredients
Canola oil, 1 tablespoon
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
2. Grease 2 English cake pans with oil.
3. Mix the wet bowl ingredients and the dry bowl ingredients separately.
4. Combine the two bowls and mix until combined.
4. Add the baking soda to the mixture and lightly stir.
5. Pour the mixture into the cake pans and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake.
6. Remove from the oven, wait for it to cool completely and then try not to finish a whole cake at once.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: 2 English cake pans.