Sliced white bread, 4 slices
Mashed tomatoes, 2 tablespoons
Ketchup, 2 teaspoons
Pitted olives, 10 units
Tomato, 1 large unit
Cucumber with peel, 1 medium unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
1. Heat a striped toaster machine.
2. Spread the crushed tomatoes and ketchup on 2 slices of bread.
3. Cut the olives in half and place on the slices.
4. Cover each slice with another empty slice, place in the toaster and close.
5. Wait until the slices get brown streaks and remove to a plate. Cut each sandwich in half.
6. Cut all the vegetables and place on the side of each plate and serve.
7. Bon appetite (: