1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a spoon (except of the almonds).
2. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 356°F (180°C) turbo.
3. Make cookies (you can use a spoon) and place on baking paper in a baking tray.
4. Place an almond on each cookie, and mash it a little inside.
5. Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Remove the tray as soon as the cookies are slightly browned (be careful not to burn them!).
6. Wait to cool and store in an airtight container (possibly in the refrigerator or at room temperature).
7. Enjoy (: