Matzah, 5 units
Grape juice, 1 cup
Dark chocolate 70%, 350 g
Pure cocoa butter, 2 tablespoons
Vanilla sugar, 10 g
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
1. Break the matzah into small pieces in a bowl, and mix them with the grape juice.
2. Melt the chocolate, cocoa butter, vanilla sugar and soy milk in a pot, and stir until a smooth batter is obtained.
3. Remove from the heat and mix the chocolate with the broken matzos in the bowl.
4. pour in a rectangular baking pan of 25 cm, lightly fasten and straighten.
5. Cover well with plastic wrap and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
6. Transfer to the refrigerator and before serving cut into cubes.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 2-3 hours
Equipment: 25 cm rectangular cake pan.
The preparation method also includes melting.