Semi-whole tahini, 1 cup
Maple syrup, 1/2 cup
Puffed rice, 1 cup
Peeled sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 1/4 cup
Goji berry, 1/2 cup
1. In a bowl, mix the raw tahini with the maple syrup.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything together.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and flatten the mixture.
4. Bake at 356°F (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove the tray and cut into cubes gently (it is still soft and crumbling).
6. Wait to cool and disassemble into cubes according to the cut.
7. Eat and be careful not to finish it all at once.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 15-30 min