Coconut oil, 80 ml
Sugar cane, 3/4 cup
Chocolate-flavored soy yogurt, 125 g
Whole wheat flour, 1 cup
Cocoa powder, 3 tablespoons
Baking soda, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1/4 teaspoon
Walnuts, 1/4 cup
Chocolate chips, 1/2 cups
White chocolate chips, 54 units (3 per cookie)
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C).
2. Mix the coconut oil and sugar cane together until a creamy mixture is obtained.
3. Add the soy yogurt and mix.
4. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, and mix well.
5. Add the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips, and mix gently.
6. Form cookies shape and place with spaces on a baking tray lined with baking paper. At this point you can add the white chocolate chips (optional).
7. Bake for about 12 minutes (the cookies should remain soft on the inside. When the cookies are ready, a toothpick stuck in them should come out almost completely dry with crumbs).
8. Perfect vegan chocolate chip cookies are obtained!
9. Enjoy (:
The nutritional value does not include the white chocolate chips. The soy yogurt does not have to be chocolate flavored.