Asparagus, 1 bunch
Boiling water, 5 cups
Salt, 1 flat tablespoon
Canola oil, 2 tablespoon
Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic, 6 cloves
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Sliced blanched almonds, 3 tablespoons
1. Mix the salt with the boiling water and soak the asparagus for about 10 minutes.
2. Cool and wipe the soaked asparagus.
3. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil, add the asparagus and fry gently for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix the sauce ingredients and pour over the asparagus gently (no need to cook the sauce ingredients).
5. Mix, transfer to a serving dish and decorate as you wish.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes soaking. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.