The Red Marinade
Ketchup, 10 tablespoons
Sweet chili sauce, 1/2 cup
Olive oil, 1/2 cup
Water, 3/4 cup
Tofu, 300 g
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Whole grain tortilla, 4 units
Avocado, 3 medium units
Lemon juice, 1 unit
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 pinch
Tomato, 2 medium units
The Preparation of The Marinade and Tofu:
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together.
2. Slice the tofu into slices about 1 cm thick and put in the marinade for at least about 3 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the tofu slices on both sides until lightly browned.
The Preparation of The Tortillas:
1. Mash the avocado, add the lemon juice, salt and black pepper, and mix.
2. Heat the tortillas in a pan on both sides (optional).
3. Spread the mashed avocado in the center of each tortilla up to one end.
4. Place 2 slices of fried tofu on the avocado and 2 slices of tomato on top of the tofu.
5. Roll the tortilla and enjoy!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 3-4 hours
The preparation method also includes soaking. The recipe does not include all the marinade ingredients and therefore the nutritional value is inaccurate.