The Wet Bowl Ingredients
Orange juice, 1/4 cup
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Applesauce, 6 heaping tablespoons
Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
Ginger, 1/2 flat teaspoon
The Dry Bowl Ingredients
White flour, 1½ cups
Whole spelt flour, 1½ cups
Baking powder, 20 g
The Rest of The Ingredients
Frozen berries mixture, 1/2 cup
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Mix and combine the two bowls.
2. Add the berries and baking soda, and mix lightly.
3. Pour into two greased English cake pans or lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center of the cake without crumbs.
5. Remove from the oven and wait for it to cool completely.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: 2 English cake pans.