Walnut, 100 g
Whole spelt flour, 2½ cups
Baking powder, 2 teaspoons
Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
Corn starch, 1/2 cup
Coconut oil, 1 cup
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
1. Grind the walnuts in a small food processor.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, corn starch and ground walnuts.
3. Add the liquid coconut oil, soy milk and vanilla extract, and mix well.
4. If the dough is dry and uncomfortable to work with then add a few more tablespoons of soy milk.
5. Form into small balls, place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and flatten each ball slightly.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 8-10 minutes.
7. Cool completely and enjoy great vegan walnut cookies!
8. Bon appetite (:
Can be powdered with powdered sugar (optional).
Equipment: food processor.
The nutritional value does not include the powdered sugar.