Banana, 3 medium units
Coconut, 150 g
Apple sauce, 2 heaping tablespoons
Brown sugar, 1½ flat tablespoons
Cocoa powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Salt, 1 pinch
Vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon
Chocolate chips, 1/2 cup
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
Chocolate chips, 1 handful
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until combined (except the chocolate chips and baking soda).
2. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
3. Grease a muffin tin and preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C).
4. Add the baking soda to the mixture, mix and fill the muffin tin to 3/4 height.
5. Sprinkle a little chocolate chips on each muffin for decoration.
6. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out without crumbs.
7. Wait for it to cool completely, remove from the pan, taste and enjoy!
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min