White flour, 1 cup
Whole spelt flour, 1 cup
Baking powder, 10 g
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
Cinnamon, 1 flat teaspoon
Coconut oil, 1/4 cup
Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
Date honey, 1/4 cup
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
Banana, 3 medium units
Canola oil spray, 10 servings (4 ml)
1. Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, brown sugar, date honey and soy milk.
3. Merge the bowls and add the mashed bananas.
4. Pour the mixture into 2 greased English cake pans and bake at 356°F (180°C) turbo for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out without crumbs from the center of the cake.
5. Wait to cool and slice. The result is a perfect vegan banana cake.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: 2 English cake pans.