Biscuits, 300 g
Vegan white chocolate, 60 g
Coconut oil, 100 ml
Soy milk, 9 tablespoons
The Chocolate Filling
Vegetable whipped cream, 250 ml
Vegan hazelnut spread with cocoa, 3 tablespoons
Vanilla instant pudding, 3 flat tablespoons
Dark chocolate, 100 g
Vegetable whipped cream, 125 ml
Vegan marshmallow, 1 package
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and grind into a fine powder.
2. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in a small bowl together with the coconut oil and add to the biscuit powder. Mix and add the soy milk gradually and as needed until a moist mixture is obtained.
3. Tighten the mixture to the bottom and sides of the tart pan and freeze for about 20 minutes.
The Chocolate Filling:
1. In a mixer bowl with the whipping hook place the cream, chocolate spread and vanilla instant pudding, and whisk on high speed until a very stable and uniform cream is obtained.
2. Pour the cream over the cold tart and place in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
1. Melt the dark chocolate and cream together until a uniform mixture is obtained.
2. Pour the chocolate coating over the filling.
3. Garnish with marshmallows - arrange them nicely on the tart (insert them into the filling) and burn with a cooking torch.
4. Store in the refrigerator in a closed container until served.
5. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Equipment: food processor, 24 cm (9.5 inches) tart pan that comes apart, cooking torch.
The nutritional value does not include the vegan white chocolate and vegan marshmallows. The preparation method also includes grinding, whipping and the use of a cooking torch.