Sugarcane, 1/2 cup
Coconut oil, 165 ml (or 80 g)
Applesauce, 3 heaping tablespoons
Spelt flour, 1 cup
Pear, 3 medium units
Sugarcane, 2 flat tablespoons
Cinnamon, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 2 tablespoons
1. In a bowl, mix all the dough ingredients (the amount of flour depends on the type. The dough should be comfortable to work with). If the coconut oil is hard, heat it a little but do not melt it completely.
2. Lightly grease the small tins for the pie, arrange the dough in them and tighten well to the sides.
3. Place the tins with the dough in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) and bake the dough for about 5-7 minutes without the filling.
5. Peel the pears and slice them into 1 cm (0.4 Inch) thick slices.
6. Remove the tins from the oven, sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon on the dough, arrange the pears, sprinkle some more sugar and cinnamon on top and squeeze lemon juice on top.
7. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes. The pie is best served hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
You can replace the pears with apples, and it is recommended to serve with whipped coconut cream or vegan ice cream, but it is not mandatory.
Total time: 1-2 hours
Equipment: 2 small pie tins 12 cm (4.7 inches) diameter each.