Whole wheat flour, 1 cup
White flour, 1 cup
Baking powder, 10 g
Cocoa powder, 1 cup
Brown sugar, 1 cup
Organic canola oil, 1/2 cup
Soy milk, 1 cup
Applesauce, 1/2 cup
Dark chocolate chip 45% cocoa, 1/4 cup
Organic canola oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Mix all the ingredients together (except the chocolate chip and the oil for the muffin pan).
2. Add the dark chocolate chip and mix briefly.
3. Using a silicone brush, grease a muffin pan and pour the batter into the sockets.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) turbo for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out dry.
5. Wait about 15 minutes to cool and remove from the pan.
6. Perfect vegan muffins are obtained.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: muffin pan.