Onion, 2 medium units
Tomato, 4 medium units
Mashed tomatoes, 3 tablespoons
Tofu, 300 g
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 2 units
Water, a little
1. Peel the onions, slice into rings and place them at the bottom of the pot.
2. Slice the tomatoes into rings and arrange over the onion (leaving some on the side).
3. Slice the tofu and arrange over the tomatoes.
4. Cover the tofu with another layer of sliced tomatoes.
5. In a separate bowl, prepare the sauce: mix the mashed tomatoes with the spices, lemon juice and a little of water. Pour the sauce over the ingredients in the pot and cook for about half an hour until it thickens and the tofu gets colored.
6. Bon appetite (:
To upgrade the stew, you can make the tofu with a crunchy coating: dip the tofu slices in flour, fry them a little in a little olive oil on both sides and only then add to the stew - the crunch makes the dish more festive and special!
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.