Ground natural almonds, 1½ cups
Whole spelled flour, 1½ cups
Natural maple syrup, 1/4 cup
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
Natural vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
Coconut oil, 2/3 cup (150 ml)
Peeled almonds, 45 halves
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C).
2. Mix all the ingredients together to obtain a uniform mixture (except the peeled almond halves).
3. Make small and slightly thick circles (do not crush the cookies), and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper at intervals.
4. Place a half almond on each cookie (either peeled or unpeeled).
5. Bake for only 7 minutes in a preheated oven.
6. Remove from the oven and wait at least 5 minutes before touching (if you touch beforehand it will just fall apart and you will think it is not ready, but after about 5 minutes the cookies will stabilize and not fall apart).
7. Bon appetite (: