White flour, 500 g
Salt, 1 flat tablespoon
Sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Peeled sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
Peeled pumpkin seeds, 1/4 cup
Sourdough, 1 cup
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Water, 1½ cups
1. Mix all the ingredients together (add the water at the end gradually). If the dough is hard, add a little water.
2. Knead the dough by hand for about 10 minutes. The dough should be soft and delicate to touch. Let rise for about 1.5 hours, knead again, and again let rise for about 1 hour.
3. Shape into a loaf or rolls, sprinkle over 1 tablespoon of flour, let rise again until it doubles in volume and bake the bread in a preheated oven at 390°F (200°C) for about 25 minutes with a bowl of boiling water at the bottom of the oven (remove the water bowl from the oven about 5 Minutes before the end of baking).
4. When you knock on the bread, there will be a hollow sound - this indicates that it is ready.
5. Let it cool well before spreading. The most delicious sourdough bread for vegans is obtained!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 2-3 hours
The preparation time does not include the early sourdough preparation. The nutritional value does not include the sourdough. Please see a separate recipe for making sourdough for bread. The water moisturizes the bread to maintain the crunch of it - hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Therefore, take out about 5 minutes before the end of baking so that the bread remains hard.