Banana, 8 medium units
Coconut flakes, 1 cup
Almond flour, 2 heaping tablespoons
Coconut flour, 3 tablespoons
Flax flour, 1 tablespoon
Frozen berry mixture, 1/2 cup
Coconut oil, 1 teaspoon
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add all the coconut and the flours and mix well.
3. Add the berries and mix.
4. Oil baking paper with the coconut oil, form beautiful cookies and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) turbo for about 30 minutes or until the edges are golden.
6. Once cooled, it can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
7. Enjoy (:
You can replace the berries with chocolate chip or chopped nuts.
Total time: 30-60 min