Banana, 4 medium units
Coconut flakes, 1½ cups
Coconut flour, 2 tablespoons
Chocolate chip, 2 handfuls
Coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
2. Add the coconut flakes and flour and mix well.
3. Add the chocolate chip and continue to mix.
4. Line a baking pan with baking paper and oil it with the melted coconut oil.
5. Make cookies from the dough and place in the baking pan.
6. Bake at 340°F (170°C) for about 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and refrigerate.
8. Serve only after it cools.
9. Enjoy (:
It is recommended to keep the cookies in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
Total time: 15-30 min