Organic green buckwheat, 2 cups
Water, 1 cup
Sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Grape seed oil, 7 teaspoons
1. Soak the green buckwheat in a bowl with plenty of water overnight, in the morning wash and strain.
2. Transfer the buckwheat to a blender with the water and salt, and blend until liquid.
3. Heat a pan with half a teaspoon of oil, fill with a ladle of the buckwheat batter, pour into the pan and flatten. Fry for about a minute on high heat, and lower the heat for another 2-3 minutes.
4. When the pancakes separate easily from the pan, turn to the other side and wait for another 2 minutes.
5. Transfer to a plate and continue to prepare the rest of the batter.
6. Spread whatever you like or serve with a fresh salad.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
The preparation method also includes grinding.