Apple, 1 kg
Water, 1 L
Lemon juice, 1/2 unit
Water, 1/2 cup
Sugar, 800 g
Vanilla sugar, 1 pack (10 g)
Lemon juice, 1 unit
Cinnamon, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Ground cloves, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Peel the apples and remove the core gently.
Soak the apples for about 5 minutes in a liter of water and the juice of half a lemon to keep them fresh (it is very important).
2. Meanwhile, mix the water, sugar, vanilla sugar and whole lemon juice in a pot.
3. Arrange the apples on the sugar and bring to a boil over a low heat until the sugar melts slowly.
4. Continue to cook for about an hour on a low heat in a boiling state constantly, occasionally turning the apples gently so that they remain still whole at the end.
5. After an hour add the cinnamon and cloves and cook for a few more minutes (the apples should be soft, shiny, whole and even slightly sticky).
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours