Soy goulash, 150 g
Onion, 2 medium units
Canola oil, 5 tablespoons
Seitan with barbecue flavor, 300 g
Salt, a pinch
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 2 flat teaspoons
Turmeric, 1 flat teaspoon
Smoked paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Barbecue spice, 1 teaspoon
Boiled water, as needed
1. Cut the soy into strips and soak for 10 minutes in hot water in a bowl, after soaking squeeze them a little, it will soften them and prepare them for frying.
2. Heat the oil on a large pan.
3. Chop the onions into thin strips and fry while the oil is hot until golden.
4. Cut the seitan into strips and add to the frying pan, also add the soy after squeezing.
5. Add all the spices and continue to mix all the time, if it dries too fast you can add a little boiled water occasionally just so it does not burn at the bottom and stays juicy.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes soaking.