Persian rice, 10 tablespoons
Dill, 2 tablespoons
Parsley, 2 tablespoons
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1 flat tablespoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
White flour, 2 flat tablespoons
White bread, 1 slice
Bread crumbs, 2 cups
Canola oil, 1/2 cup
1. Mash the cooked rice (10 tablespoons) into puree with a potato masher.
2. Add the chopped dill and parsley and mix.
3. Season with salt, curry, turmeric and black pepper and mix again.
4. Add the flour and mix well.
5. Finally dip a slice of bread in water, add to the mixture and mix.
6. With wet hands form patties from the mixture, dip in bread crumbs on both sides and fry in oil until browned over medium heat so that it cooks a little inside as well.
7. bon appetite (:
It is best served with green onions.
The preparation method also includes cooking. The amount of oil is the estimated amount of oil absorbed in the patties. A larger/smaller amount of oil may be needed.