Tomato, 5-6 medium units
Onion, 1/2 small unit
Garlic, 4 cloves
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Tomato paste, 3 tablespoons
Sugar, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1-2 tablespoons
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Pasta and noodles, 200-250 g (depending on the soup’s desired level of thickness)
Water, as needed
1. Slice the tomatoes with an X at the top and scald them for about 5 minutes in boiling water. After the scalding - peel them easily with a knife and chop finely.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion slightly until lightly golden.
3. Add the garlic and continue to fry for about a minute.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and water, mix a little, add the sugar, salt and black pepper, mix, bring to a boil and continue to cook for about 20 minutes.
5. Add the pasta and noodles you like and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Very comforting tomato soup is obtained!
7. Bon appetite (:
The pasta and noodles can be converted into rice.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste and the size of the pot (you can also use soup powder and reduce the salt - but less healthy and recommended). The preparation method also includes frying.