Pasta, 500 g
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
Sweet Moroccan paprika in oil, 3 heaping teaspoons
Tomato, 3 large units
Tomato paste, 100 g
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sugar, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions behind the package.
2. In a wide cooking pot heat the oil and fry the onion until transparent, add the crushed garlic and mix well.
3. Add the paprika and mix well (when you add the desired spices to the hot oil with the onion the frying opens up the flavors to the spices and the taste comes out wonderful!).
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and mix well until the tomatoes soften (you can add a little water if you lack liquids - about half a cup).
5. Continue to mix, add the tomato paste, mix well and add the salt, black pepper and sugar (if you lack water then add another quarter cup of water until a thick sauce is obtained).
6. Check flavors - if missing it's time to add.
7. Transfer the cooked pasta to the pot, mix well with the sauce and serve (you can serve with grated yellow cheese, grated parmesan cheese or chopped parsley).
8. Bon appetite (:
It can also be made with penne pasta or any pasta you like.
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.