Okra, 800 g
Canola oil, 1 tablespoon
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Garlic, 1 tablespoon
Tomato, 2 medium unit
Tomato paste, 100 g
Sugar, 1 flat tablespoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1 small unit
Water, 2 cups
1. Rinse the okra, wipe well and fry it with a little oil until browned (frying prevents the okra from falling apart).
2. In a pot mix the oil, garlic and the rest of the ingredients (except the water).
3. Gradually add the water and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat until the sauce thickens.
4. Add the okra to the sauce and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving dish.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.