Green lentil, 250 g
Orange lentil, 100 g
Flax seeds, 1 heaping tablespoon
Onion, 1 medium unit
Parsley, 1 bunch
Garlic, 1-2 cloves
Raw tahini, 2 tablespoons
Canola oil, 2 tablespoons
Coriander seeds, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
1. Put the lentils in a bowl, pour boiling water over them and leave for about 1-2 hours.
2. Grind the flax seeds, put in a cup, pour about 0.25 cup of water and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Strain the lentils and transfer to a food processor.
4. Add the onion (peeled, washed and coarsely chopped).
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and spices.
6. Process until a uniform mixture is obtained (smooth or coarse according to your personal taste).
7. Heat the oil for frying in a pan, form patties, fry until brown on both sides and remove to a paper towel. You got very tasty vegan lentil patties!
8. Bon appetite (:
The patties can be prepared with green and yellow dry peas after soaking for about 24 hours (instead of the lentils, the same amounts).
Total time: 2-3 hours
Equipment: food processor.
The preparation method also includes soaking and grinding.