The Yellow Bean
Cut yellow bean, 800 g
Tomato paste, 100 g
Crushed tomatoes, 250 g
Ketchup, 1 tablespoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Potato, 10 medium units
Cooking water, 2 cups
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon
Spicy chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon
Coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Cook the yellow beans in a pot and strain.
2. Add all the other ingredients, mix gently and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes into quarters and cook in a large pot.
4. Remove the potatoes from the pot and mash in a bowl.
5. Add 2 cups of the cooking water, the spices and the coconut oil, and mix.
6. Serve on a plate about 4 tablespoons of the mashed potatoes and on top of them about 4 tablespoons of the cooked yellow beans. Eat hot and enjoy!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The nutritional value does not include the spicy chili powder.