Konjac noodles, 200 g
Mushroom, 100 g
Parsley, 1 handful
Coconut oil, 3 teaspoons
"Vegan yellow", 2 teaspoons
"Vegan omelet" mix, 2 tablespoons
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon
Brown sugar, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, 3/4 cup
1. Chop the mushrooms, fry in a teaspoon of coconut oil and set aside.
2. Chop the parsley.
3. Drain the noodles (from the vacuum pack) and rinse with boiling water.
4. In a bowl, mix the egg substitutes and spices with the water.
5. Add the parsley and noodles and stir.
6. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small pan, pour half of the batter and garnish with mushrooms.
7. Fry over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the bottom is golden.
8. Turn the omelet over on a large plate and slide it back into the pan.
9. Fry until the second part is golden.
10. Repeat the operation with the rest of the batter.
11. Bon appetite (:
Variety options: you can add vegan cheese, red onion, basil and any addition you like.
The nutritional value does not include the "vegan omelet" mix.