Self-rising flour, 2 cups
Canola oil, 1/2 cup
Sugar, 1 cup
Vegetable cream 5% fat, 250 ml
Rum flavored extract, 3 drops
Strawberry, 8 medium units
Dark chocolate, 100 g
Coconut milk, 1/2 cup
Strawberry, 2 medium units
Banana, 1/4 medium unit
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C).
2. Mix all the cupcake ingredients together.
3. Place the mixture in a cupcake mold (enough for 6 cupcakes), fill up to 0.75 of the mold.
4. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes until golden on top, prick with a toothpick to see that it comes out clean and remove the cupcakes from the oven.
5. Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut milk until a smooth mixture is obtained and turn off the heat.
6. Pour the icing over the cupcakes, cut a strawberry and a banana and place on top for garnish.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min