Coconut oil, 40 ml
Dark chocolate, 50 g
Soy milk, 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder, 3 flat tablespoons
Sugarcane, 2 flat tablespoons
Thin salt from the Himalayas, 1 pinch
Lotus biscoff, 300 g
1. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave together with the dark chocolate cubes (about 01:30 minutes), and mix until completely melted.
2. In another bowl, heat the milk (for about 01:00 minute), add the cocoa powder, sugar and salt, mix until the sugar melts, pour into a bowl with the chocolate and mix until combined.
3. Crumble the lotus biscoff so that half of the amount is completely crumbled into crumbs and the other half is broken into small pieces.
4. Add the all crumbs to the bowl (except for 6 tablespoons of crumbs that are kept to coat the balls), and mix.
5. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to make it less sticky and easier to work with.
6. After 30 minutes form balls and coat them with the lotus crumbs we kept aside.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes melting and grinding.