1. Make sure in advance that the strawberries are frozen and a can of coconut cream is in the refrigerator for at least overnight, but preferably for 24 hours (after cooling the can, the coconut cream becomes solid and rises to the top).
2. Separate the coconut cream from the coconut water (do not throw them away), and transfer the cream to a blender along with the frozen strawberries.
3. Grind the strawberries together with the coconut cream in a blender and add 5-6 tablespoons of the coconut water (the remaining coconut liquid can be drunk like this if you like, or saved for future use - for smoothies, soups, etc.).
4. If you want it to be sweeter then add pitted dates and grind until smooth.
5. The ice cream comes out with an ice cream texture that is too soft to make ice cream balls from. It can be eaten immediately or If you want it more solid then freeze for at least 2 hours, take out about 10 minutes before serving and form ice cream balls.
6. Enjoy (:
The preparation method also includes freezing.