Banana, 1 medium unit
Enriched soy milk, 2 tablespoons
Self-rising flour, 1½ cups
Sugar, 3/4 cup
Salt, a pinch
Dark chocolate, 30-35 g
Natural walnuts, 1 handful
Canola oil, 1/4 cup
Enriched soy milk, 1/2 cup
Canola oil spray, 4 servings
Powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon
1. Mix the mashed banana with the soy milk (2 tablespoons) to a smooth batter.
2. Mix the self-rising flour, sugar, salt, chocolate and walnuts in a separate bowl. Add the banana batter to the dried bowl and add the oil and soy milk (1/2 cup).
3. Mix until the mixture is relatively uniform without lumps of flour.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased 24-26 cm mold.
5. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C), then lower to 320°F (160°C) and continue to bake for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden.
6. Refrigerate the cake on a baking net and sprinkle over powdered sugar as the cake cools.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: 24-26 cm mold.