Whole wheat flour, 2½ cups
Sugar, 4 flat tablespoons
Baking soda, 1 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
Whole sesame seeds tahini, 8 tablespoons
Canola oil, 8 tablespoons
Apple puree, 8 tablespoons
Poppy seed, 2 cups
Sugar, 3/4 cup
Boiling water, 1 cup
1. Mix the flour with the sugar, separately mix baking soda and lemon juice and add to the flour.
2. Add the tahini, oil and apple puree, and mix until a soft and uniform dough is obtained.
3. Roll out the dough and cut circles out of it.
4. The filling ingredients should be mixed, cooked for about 10 minutes and then cooled.
5. In the center put half a teaspoon of stuffing and close to the shape of an Hamantash.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 338°F (170°C).
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes cooking.