Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Potato, 2 medium units
Water, 1 L
Vegetable soup powder, 1 teaspoon
Black pepper, a pinch
Kale (leaf cabbage), 100 g
Salt, a pinch
Vegetable cream 5% fat, 250 ml
1. Chop the onion and garlic and fry in hot oil until golden.
2. Cut the potatoes into cubes and add the water and soup powder with the black pepper.
3. Cook until the potatoes are soft, for about 20 minutes, and mash using a blender rob until the soup becomes creamy and smooth.
4. Add the finely chopped kale and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Taste and add salt to taste.
6. Serve with soy cream drizzle over.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The nutritional value does not include the kale (leaf cabbage) and vegetable soup powder. The preparation method also includes frying and grinding. The soup can also be enough for 2 main courses in a bowl.