The Vegan Cheese Mixture
Vegetable cream 5% fat, 250 ml
Irish coffee, 2 tablespoons
Vegan tofu cream cheese, 700 g
Sugar, 1 cup
Vanilla instant pudding, 40 g
Lotus, 625 g
Soy milk, 240 ml
Irish coffee, 1/4 cup
Dark sweet chocolate 78%, 200 g
Coconut cream, 200 ml
Halva hair sticks, 1/4 cup
1. Whip the vegetable cream for a few minutes until it is a stable whipped cream.
2. Mix (possibly with an electric mixer) the 2 tablespoons Irish coffee with the tofu cream cheese, sugar and pudding, and when the mixture is uniform, fold in the whipped cream.
3. Dip the biscuits in soy milk mixed with the 0.25 cup of Irish coffee and arrange on the bottom of a large rectangular pan.
4. Spread half of the cheese mixture on the layer of biscuits.
5. Arrange the rest of the biscuits (after dipping in the liquid) and spread the rest of the cheese again.
6. Before applying the coating, refrigerate for about 1 hour or in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
7. First option - arrange strawberry halves on the cheese, you will need about 2 cups of strawberries. Then, take a packet of instant jelly, prepare according to the instructions and pour over the strawberries. Refrigerate overnight, covered with plastic wrap.
8. Second option I made - melt in a "Bain-Marie" the dark chocolate with the coconut cream. Pour over the cake, add halva hair sticks and cool overnight in a refrigerator covered with plastic wrap.
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
The preparation method includes whipping. The nutritional value does not include the halva hair sticks and the Irish coffee.