Kumquat, 1¾ kg
Sugar, 1 kg
Vanilla sugar, 2 packs (20 g)
Water, 2 cups
Lemon juice, 1 unit
Cinnamon, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. First stick a fork in each kumquat fruit.
2. Transfer all the kumquat to the pot, cover with water, boil, strain and repeat the operation.
3. In a different pot boil sugar, vanilla sugar and water over medium heat for a few minutes, until the sugar melts.
4. Add the kumquat, lower the heat and continue cooking for about two hours to two and a half hours, stirring occasionally.
5. 10 minutes before turning off the gas add the lemon juice and cinnamon.
6. Cool and place in a storage jar. Can also be stored in a freezer.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 2-3 hours
The nutritional value does not include the kumquat.