Potato, 7 medium units
Onion, 2 medium units
Parsley, 1/4 bunch
Chard leaves, 5 leaves
White flour, 5 heaping tablespoons
Salt, a pinch
Canola oil, 10 tablespoons
1. Grate the potatoes in a food processor or grater, and put in a colander for a few minutes to drain liquids.
2. Return the potatoes to a suitable bowl, add the onions, parsley, chard, flour and salt to taste, and mix well.
3. Let the mixture rest for about half an hour.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the pancakes according to the size you like.
5. Place on paper towels to absorb the oil and serve.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
Equipment: food processor or grater.